65 million years ago, a comet wiped out the non-avian dinosaurs on Earth. But what if we just... undid that? In this episode, we imagine what could have happened if that space rock had flown just a few thousand miles to the left.
HOSTED by Moiya McTier (@GoAstroMo), astrophysicist and folklorist
- Dustin Growick is a dinosaur expert and science communicator who leads an awesome museum tour. You can follow him on twitter at @DustinGrowick and you can check out his Dino 101s with Atlas Obscura every Friday.
- Amanda Rossillo is a science writer and PhD candidate in evolutionary anthropology at Duke University. You can follow her on twitter at @amanda_rossillo and catch up on her writing projects on her website.
- Brilliant: brilliant.org/exolore
- Inked Gaming: inkedgaming.com/exolore with the code EXOLORE at checkout
FIND US ONLINE
- patreon: patreon.com/goastromo
- twitter: twitter.com/ExolorePod
- instagram: instagram.com/exolorepod
- website: exolorepod.com
- Music: https://www.purple-planet.com
- Cover art: Stephen J. Reisig, http://stephenjreisig.com/
- Editing: Mischa Stanton, https://www.mischastanton.com/
Have you ever wished you could travel to a different world? Exolore can help with that! In each episode, astrophysicist/folklorist Moiya McTier explores fictional worlds by building them with a panel of expert guests, interviewing professional worldbuilders, or reviewing the merits of worlds that have already been built. You'll learn, you'll laugh, and you'll gain an appreciation for how special our planet really is.
Exolore is a member of Multitude Productions, an independent podcast collective and production studio.