The Moon's pretty great, right? What if we had a few more just like it?? Well, the amphibious creatures on this planet think the unpredictable tides and seasons are high prices to pay for a pretty view in the sky.
HOSTED by Moiya McTier (https://twitter.com/GoAstroMo), astrophysicist and folklorist
1. Evin Grody is a zooarchaeologist who spends most of her time doing research in Zambia. She's studying historical relationships between humans and animals, so she knows a lot about bones. Follow her on instagram at https://www.instagram.com/evintheterrible/
2. Lev Raslin is an expert in business technology. He's the guy I go to if I have questions like, "so when is virtual reality reeeeeally going to be a thing? Follow him on twitter at https://twitter.com/DJLevitown
3. Ian Reed is a professor of clinical psychology at New York University. He very wisely stays off of social media.
FIND US ONLINE
FIND US ONLINE
- patreon: patreon.com/goastromo
- twitter: https://twitter.com/ExolorePod
- instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exolorepod/
- website: https://exolorepod.wixsite.com/exolore
- Music: https://www.purple-planet.com
- Cover art: Stephen J. Reisig, http://stephenjreisig.com/
Have you ever wished you could travel to an alien world? Exolore can help with that! In each episode, astrophysicist/folklorist Moiya McTier invites expert guests to help her imagine life on an alien planet. You'll learn, you'll laugh, and you'll gain an appreciation for how special our planet really is.