Asteroids may bring pretty bling like gold and platinum, but they also make big dangerous booms! The rat-like creatures on this world have learned to cope in the dankest way with the fewest farts.
HOSTED by Moiya McTier (https://twitter.com/GoAstroMo), astrophysicist and folklorist
1. Noah Guiberson is a getting his PhD in neuroscience at Cornell University. He loves puns and puts them to good use on his podcast Facts Machine! You can follow him on twitter at https://twitter.com/ArksAndSciences
2. Ryan Anderson is a planetary scientist at the United States Geological Survey. He literally gets paid to shoot lasers at rocks on Mars! You can follow him on twitter at https://twitter.com/Ryan_B_Anderson
3. Rae Richards is an illustrator, graphic designer, and musician based in NYC. You can follow her on twitter at https://twitter.com/DocR0cket
FIND US ONLINE
FIND US ONLINE
- patreon: patreon.com/goastromo
- twitter: https://twitter.com/ExolorePod
- instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exolorepod/
- website: https://exolorepod.wixsite.com/exolore
- Music: https://www.purple-planet.com
- Cover art: Stephen J. Reisig, http://stephenjreisig.com/
Have you ever wished you could travel to an alien world? Exolore can help with that! In each episode, astrophysicist/folklorist Moiya McTier invites expert guests to help her imagine life on an alien planet. You'll learn, you'll laugh, and you'll gain an appreciation for how special our planet really is.