In this episode, I explain what plate tectonics, stellar chemistry, and galactic dynamics have to do with habitability AND how I think they can be used in cool worldbuilding.
- Inked Gaming: inkedgaming.com/exolore and use the code EXOLORE for 10% off
- Listen to Memory Lane wherever you get your podcasts
FIND US ONLINE
- patreon: patreon.com/exolorepod
- twitter: twitter.com/ExolorePod
- instagram: instagram.com/exolorepod
- website: exolorepod.com
- subreddit: reddit.com/r/ExolorePod
- Music: purple-planet.com
- Cover art: Stephen J. Reisig, stephenjreisig.com
- Transcriptions by Iesir Moss at exolorepod.com/episodes
Have you ever wished you could travel to a different world? Exolore can help with that! In each episode, astrophysicist/folklorist Moiya McTier explores fictional worlds by building them with a panel of expert guests, interviewing professional worldbuilders, or reviewing the merits of worlds that have already been built. You'll learn, you'll laugh, and you'll gain an appreciation for how special our planet really is.
Exolore is a member of Multitude Productions, an independent podcast collective and production studio.